|Record #: VIQ2202||Last Full Update: 09 Aug 2017|
|Description and Services|
|Description (Service)||* Assistance to veterans and their dependants.
* Friendly club facilities for members and their dependants.
* Providing financial support to local charities such as the Cancer Society, etc...
* Facilities provided (at not cost) to a Senior Citizens group.
* Active support of Belleville Poppy Fund and Belleville Veterans Council.
* Hall rental available, kitchen facilities, if required
Tartan Lounge, on the second floor, is available for rent. Call for details
|Hours||Sep-Apr: 11 am-12 midnight: May-Aug: 12 noon-7pm|
|Areas Served||Belleville ; South Hastings|
|Eligibility||Ages: 19 year(s) and up
Minimum age: 19
|Application||Available in the club|
|Fees||Membership - First year $45, thereafter $40, Discounts for seniors with 10 years continuous membership record. First year membership free for armed forces personnel and police officers|
|Service Categories||Service Clubs|
|Primary Contact||Brian Woodley, President|
|Alternate Name||ANAVETS ; Veterans Club-Duke of Edinburgh Unit 201|
|Location & Accessibility|
|Site Location||Belleville - 187 Front St|
|Located In Community||Belleville|
|Address & Map|
|Intersection||Front St and Bridge St E|
|Bus Route Notes||Belleville Transit Map|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible - Portable ramp available for access at rear door, washrooms not wheelchair accessible|
|Parking||Pay parking lot * Parking meters * Free occasional parking on the street|
|Funding||Fees - Membership ; Sale of Goods - Bar sales, Rentals|
|Elections||December of even numbered years|
|Resources||Shoulder to Shoulder Magazine|