Quinte West Adopt A Child
Service: Children's Clothing Program
|Record #: VIQ0892||Last Full Update: 23 Mar 2018|
|Location & Accessibility|
|Site Location||Salvation Army|
|Located In Community||Trenton|
|Address & Map|
|Intersection||Flindall St and Dundas St E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Lisa Triemstra
35 Crestview Lane
Trenton, ON K8N 5P4
|Bus Route Notes||Quinte Access Transit Map|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description and Services|
|Description (Service)||Provide indoor clothing for children in need. Items such as pants, tops, pajamas.
All the gifts need to be returned to the Salvation Army Office BEFORE Dec. 16th.
Their office hours for returning gifts is:
• Monday to Thursday – 9am to 3pm
• Monday & Wednesday: 6pm and 9pm
• Saturdays Noon to 4pm.
How to Adopt a Child:
• Call Trenton Glass & Windows @ 613-394-3597
• Call the Trenton DBIA @ 613-394-4318
• Email Lisa @ email@example.com
• You will be given the name of the child you are ‘adopting’, their age, sex, and size as well as their family ID #. (do not lose the family ID #)
• Donations to the Adopt a Child program can be made at Trenton Glass and Windows, Trenton DBIA or the TD Bank.
• QW Adopt a Child has shoppers available to do the shopping on your behalf.
• Tax receipts are available: Please make payment to :Salvation Army
|Hours||Registration Hours: Mon-Thu 2 pm-3:30 pm, from the last week of October till the end of November at the Salvation Army Trenton|
|Areas Served||Brighton ; Quinte West|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) and under
Opened to children from birth to 12 years old
|Application||Application through Salvation Army. Bring ID and proof of income and expenses|
|Service Categories||Clothing Donation Programs ; Public Foundations|
|Primary Contact||Captain Rob Hardy, Captain, Salvation Army; Phone: 613-392-9905; Email: Rob_Hardy@can.salvationarmy.org|
|Alternate Contact||Lisa Triemstra, Coordinator, Salvation Army; Phone: 613-391-8382 * 613-967-0196 ext 2217; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Shea Robson, Adopt A Child Coordinator, Trenton Glass; Phone: 613-394-3597; Email: Shea@trentonglass.net|